If you're spending the bank holiday weekend in London like we are, you might enjoy a few of these delicious temptations.
- fediesfoodlab supperclub is usually based in London's East End, but for 2 nights only Simon Fernandez (previously of Fernandez & Leluu fame) will be cooking in South Kensington. His Summit menu includes a Cambodian inspired salad, roast rib of beef, and oaty cookie popcorn ice-cream sandwich - 21 + 22 Aug, BOOK HERE
- Darjeeling Express puts on a traditional pan-Indian Feast featuring Hyderabadi haleem, Kashimiri lamb and Bengali fish curry. - 23 Aug, SOLD OUT, JOIN WAITLIST
- The Squad UK World Skills team features Adam Smith, current Roux scholar and Ritz sous chef, and Ben Murphy, junior chef at Koffmans. Their Summit menu includes confit sea trout, and possibly your first grouse of the season! - 24 Aug, BOOK HERE
- For the grand finale of the Summit, the Maltby Street Traders are showcasing the best of their culinary talents and produce in a menu including jamon iberico barigoule by Tozino, smoked salmon by Hansen and Lydersen, smoked lobster by Christchurch Fish and traditional Austrian strudel by Speckmobile. If you've been curious about this gastronomic haven but can't get to Bermondsey on Saturdays, now's your big chance! - 25 Aug, BOOK HERE
By day they walk among us - mild mannered teachers, lawyers, office workers. On weekends they brandish their special kitchen utensils and secret-craving busting dishes,welcoming guests to their lairs to feed and delight all London-kind. These are our supperheroes. And starting this bank holiday weekend until the end of Oct, they are hosting special fundraising suppers for Action Against Hunger.
Come eat some food and do some good! Guests who attend at least 3 supperhero suppers stand to win some fab prizes from The Butchery Ltd,School of Wok and Unearthed.
The first of our Supperheroes kick off this weekend are both sold out, but do join the waitlist if interested in case there are cancellations.
- Table for 10 Vietnamese supperclub will show you how to make your own marinated fish rolls, and tempt you with an exotic coconut panacotta among other mouthwatering dishes - 25 Aug
- FedbyTang Hongkong supperclub will be featuring clams stir fried with chilli, garlic and black bean sauce, prawns, and already cult-favourite triple cooked pork belly - 25 Aug