- Waitlist - You can now join a waitlist for a sold out event. If new or cancelled tickets are released, you automatically receive an email notification. No more frantic emails to hosts and hoping that they remember you!
- Self-service cancellations - Your booking confirmation emails and your EE account page will now show you how to cancel your bookings without having to email the host orEdible Experiences.
- Resale of late-cancellation tickets - If you need to cancel your tickets after the event's refund deadline, we will now try to re-sell your tickets if the event is otherwise sold out. If we manage to re-sell your tickets, we will give you a refund.
- Share your bookings and event reviews on Facebook - Going to a fun foodie event? Just had a fabulous time at one? You can now tell your friends on Facebook. Just look for the big blue Facebook icon after you've made a booking or written a review. Your hosts would really appreciate your support by spreading the word!
- Wild Serai hosts a Malaysian Nyonya feast in New Malden - Sat 15 Sep
- Darjeeling Express hosts an Indian street food Bollywood party in Kensington and Chelsea - Sat 15 Sep
- Backdoor Kitchen and Flavours of Spain team up to host an Italian and Spanish fundraising dinner for Action Against Hunger in Bermondsey - Sun 16 Sep
- The Lazy Baker takes guests through a surprising Irish soda bread menu in Islington - Sat 22 Sep
- Lisa's Jamaican Kitchen hosts a Jamaican feast in Surrey Quays - Sat 29 Sep
Sunday Feasts in Covent Garden
September Supperclubs and Popups
- Yummy Choo hosts a Mauritian supper in Brixton - Sat 15 Sep
- Table for Ten serves up a Vietnamese feast with killer cocktails in Whitechapel - Sat 15 Sep
- One Table Italian supperclub (helmed by Chris, a Bocca di Lupo alum) hosts its debut supper in Rotherhithe - Sat 15 Sep
- Russian Revels host a midweek mingling party in Charing Cross - Wed 19 Sep
- Scratch Secret Suppers host a 7 course tasting menu to welcome autumn - Fri 21 Sep + Sat 22 Sep
- White Room Supper Club hosts a bright orange Indian summer dinner- Fri 28 Sep
- The Sharing Supperclub hosts a Tuscan evening in South Woodford - Sat 29 Sep
- Backdoor Kitchen celebrates their Italian chef's birthday by... cooking up a storm for you! - Sat 29 Sep
Not Your Usual Wine Tasting
A Grape Night In is hosting an Oktoberfest-themed winetasting in Brixton on Sun 16 Sep (for the beer lover in your life). On Wed 26 Sep it'll be Oscar-themed - you'll be describing wines via movies in Clapham!
Foodie Walking Tours
Baking and Dessert Classes
- Craft Cakes in Hampstead
- Make exotic Carribbean-flavoured chocolates with Carib Gourmet in Shoreditch - Sat 15 Sep and Sat 13 Oct
- Learn how to make no-knead bread with Harrington's Kitchen in Beckenham BR3 - 22 + 29 Sep
- Learn how to make Indian street food treats with Absolute Indian in Islington - Sat 22 Sep
- Learn the art of autumn produce preserving with Culinary Anthropologist in Highbury - Sat 6 Oct
- Spend a day learning how to cook a full Caribbean meal and mix island-vibe cocktails with Carib Gourmet in Shoreditch - Sat 13 Oct
- Learn how to translate Noma's New-Nordic approach to cooking to your home kitchen with Culinary Anthropologistand CPH Good Food in Highbury - Sat, Sun 20+21 Oct
Chinese Cooking Class -- Special-Offer for our Mailing List Subscribers!
Lychee Sangria (Welcome Drink)
Chilled Tofu with Black Sesame & Century Egg Sauce
Grilled Pork/Beef in Lemongrass Skewers
Braised Seasonal Greens
Steamed Seabass with Spring Onion & Ginger/Flash Fried Spicy Hunanese-Style Beef
All served with Steamed Jasmine Rice
Chinese Dessert Surprise (Prepared by THG)
When: 2 or 16 Oct. 6.30 - 9.30pm
Where: Private residence in Kentish Town
Price: Special introductory offer of £40
If interested, simply reply to this email (wenlinsoh (at) edibleexperience.com), so that we can ensure you get the special introductory price.
- The Feel-food Foodbook brunches with Flavours of Spainsupperclub
- The F-World falls in love with Fed by Tang Hong Kong supperclub
- Wine and Food Tours with a Twist gets a taste of Kerala at a cooking class with Absolute Indian
- Table for One says Darjeeling Express supperclub's food makes her heart sing