- SOUTH INDIAN: Learn to cook South Indian dishes with Absolute Indian in Islington, and float away on an aromatic cloud of coconut, curry leaves and mustard seeds. You will learn how to make Kerala chicken kuruma, French beans tossed with garlic, green chillies and coconut, and delightfully easy chapattis, among other dishes. - Sat 3 Nov
- MALAYSIAN: Wild Serai Malaysian Supperclub hosts a Eurasian feast in Covent Garden in homage to how her extended family meets and eats on Sunday back home in tropical Kuala Lumpur. Her crab curry, king prawn sambal and Eurasian pork vindaloo will make you sweat! - Sun 4 Nov
BONUS - Artisan kaya (egg coconut jam) maker Rosy's Kitchen is making £3.50 jars of kaya available for pre-order and pick up on Sunday in Covent Garden at the Wild Serai event. Order hereand get your toast and coffee ready!
- MEXICAN: Urban Kitchen will teach you how to cook up a Mexican Fiesta in under 3 hours in Borough. We're particularly intrigued by Chef Toral's pomegranate and duck tacos. - Thu 8 Nov
- MAURITIAN: Yummy Choo Eats Mauritian Supperclub teams up with Clifton Nurseries in Maida Vale host a Tropical Winter Wonderland Sunday lunch, featuring Mauritian street food snacks, chicken creole curry, prawns infused with vanilla and a chef's surprise dessert - Sun 11 Nov
Be tempted by our photos from a recent visit to Yummy Choo HQ.
- INDIAN: Pistachio Rose hosts an Anglo-Indian High Chai banquet in the lush surrounds of Maida Vale, featuring her boutique bakery creations such as spicy chocolate tarts, chai madeleines and Bollywood blondies - all paired with exquisite teas from Lalani and Co. - Sat 17 Nov
See our delicious photos from the High Chai press preview.
- FRENCH-CARRIBBEAN: Carib Gourmet and Pauline Cuisine team up to host a French-Carribbean feast in Covent Garden.Expect fritters galore, stuffed crab, smoked ham potato gratin and spicy roasted pineapple among other exotic treats. And watch out for that welcome punch! - Sun 18 Nov
- SPANISH: Cook up some Spanish holiday sunshine with Urban Kitchen in Borough. Learn how to make a classic paella among other classic dishes in under 3 hours - Wed 21 Nov
- AFRICAN: The Sharing Supperclub celebrates their 1st anniversary in South Woodford. The menu's a secret, but Chef Ben promises some African flavours and spices to pay tribute to the team's heritage - Sat 24 Nov
- GHANAIAN: Zoe's Ghana Kitchen throws a delicious Azonto bash in Hackney to ward off the chills. Feast on Ghanain classics such as Red Red (slow cooked black-eye beans), a lamb and peanut butter stew, grilled tilapia, and chicken jallof rice. Then get down and shake your booty and dance the Azonto, Ghana's best known dance craze. - Sat 1 Dec
Be tempted by our photos from Zoe's recent gig at Shoreditch House
- CARIBBEAN: Carib Gourmet hosts a Caribbean Gourmet Dining Cookery Class in Putney. Work with exotic fish and put an island twist on foie gras. - Sat 8 Dec
- ST MARTIN'S FEAST: Celebrate the feast of St Martin, which marks the Catholic countdown to Christmas, harvest time and the introduction of the year's new wine.
- Stairway Kitchen celebrates Italian style in Soho with a chestnut-themed feast, including chestnut gnocchi, ravioli stuffed with pheasant, mascarpone and chestnut, and chestnut honey glazed bread of duck. - Sun 11 Nov
- White Room Supperclub celebrates German style in Islington with mustard potato soup with salmon, onion and bacon quiche, and leg of goose with red cabbage and dumplings - Sat 17 Nov
- PASTA: Nothing like a fresh steaming-hot dish of pasta to ward off those winter chills. Learn how to make fresh pasta and accompanying sauces with Italian-born Roberta at Harrington's Kitchen in Beckenham, Kent. After the the class you will sit down to dinner to sample your freshly made pasta dishes with salad and wine. - Wed, 14+21 Nov
- INDIAN: Darjeeling Express hosts an Eastern Indian Winter Feast in Kensington, with chicken seekh kabab, mutton biriyani, and dahl meat kofta. Plenty of vegetarian options on the go too. - Sat 17 Nov
Read our writeup of Darjeeling Express based on our visits over the summer.
- WINE-PAIRING SUPPER: A Grape Night In teams up with The Rookery in Clapham to host a mystery wine-pairing supper. The menu's a secret but they promise that each month is as topical as they come, so we're guessing (hoping?) for hearty slow roasts and peppery reds - Thu 29 Nov
- NORDIC: What would the crew at noma feed Santa and friends when the chill sets in? Mia from Copenhagen-based CPH good food and Anna the Culinary Anthropologist team up to teach classes on cooking New-Nordic style cuisine at home - Sat & Sun 1+ 2 Dec
Read our writeup from when we attended this Nordic cooking class in the Spring, and be tempted by our photos from their Summer class.
- SPICY CHINESE: Two Hungry Girls host a Spicy Winter Warmer Feast to close out the year in Hampstead. Tuck into Sichuan mapo tofu, spicy Hunannese beef and 5-spice and Sichuan pepper duck, and warm ginger cake. - Sun 2 Dec
- Learn how to make a no-knead bread that can be transformed into a European bread range, with Harrington's Kitchen in Beckenham, Kent - Sat, 3+10+17 Nov
- Want to make your own festive bread this holidays? Anna the Culinary Anthropologist will teach you how to make Jewish braided challah, traditional Dresden stollen and Italian panettone in Highbury - Sat & Sun 8+9 Dec
- Beetroot, Beer and Bread? Push the limits of the traditional white loaf with Bake with Maria in St Johns Wood - Sat 15 Dec
Read our writeup from when we made healthy bread with Bake with Maria.
- Christmas Baking: Learn how to make fluffy Italian Panettone, a Cranberry and Mulled Wine Cake and chocolate treats filled with Christmas flavoured caramel with Bake with Maria in St Johns Wood - Sun 16 Dec
- JUST DESSERTS: Ruby Violet dessert parlour in Camden is hosting an exclusive preview of their festive season desserts.Try their Christmas Pudding Bombe, Mulled Wine Sorbet, Chocolate and Orange Arctic Roll, and a few more surprises. Event guests will receive a special discount for in-store purchases and orders made on the night - Mon & Tue 12 + 13 Nov
- BUBBLY: A Grape Night In hosts an all sparkling wine tasting session in Brixton. But without Champagne, to show you all the creative possibilities out there. Get fizzy with it. - Sun 18 Nov
- CANAPES: Urban Kitchen in Borough shows you how to make creative and surprisingly fuss-free canapes with store cupboard and easily available ingredients. Perfect for an impromptu party - Wed 5 Dec
- CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES: Rock Bakehouse in West Hampstead is teaching classes on Christmas cupcake decorating in Dec, so that you can wow your friends, your kids, and their friends this season - Wed 5 + Thu 13 + Sun 16 Dec
- SWEET RUDOLF: Want to make your guests squeal with delight by topping your cake with a sugarpaste Rudolf model? Rock Bakehouse will show you how - Tue 11 + Wed 19 Dec
- WALK CAMBRIDGE: Discover Cambridge's gastronomic secrets with Foodie Haunts. 3.5 hours of food tastings and Engligh tipples - Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- WALK CHELSEA: Discover Chelsea's British, avant garde chocolatier gems with Chocolate Ecstasy Tours - Every Sunday
- WALK BOROUGH MARKET: Urban Kitchen introduces you to the produce and best loved characters of London's most historic market, and shows you how to pick out the best ingredients. You'll head back to her Borough kitchen after the tour to have a sumptuous market-produce brunch. - Sat 10 Nov + 8 Dec
- BUSY BEES: Meet London Honey Company's urban bee keeper Steve Benbow. Taste honey from his hives atop the roof of Tate Modern, Tate Britain and Fortnum & Masons. Learn why honey from different bits of this city taste so distinctive, the magic and mystery of bees and urban beekeeping, then tuck into a range of canapes that include LHC's honey. Feel the buzz! Hosted by Food Safari. - Sat 10 Nov
- BUTCHERY CLASSES: Roll up your sleeves, put on your chain mail gloves, and get stuck in with sawing, trimming and rolling all your best loved and lesser known meat cuts with veteran butcher Nathan Mills at The Butchery in Bermondsey. Then there's all that resistance training just from carrying your meat home!
- WALK A SPICE TRAIL: The Darjeeling Express team leads a culinary tour that begins with a South Indian Tiffin, meanders through a spice route in London, and concludes with a soul-warming Calcutta supperclub. You can sign up for the walking tour and the supperclub separately - Sat 24 Nov
- WALK ON THE WILD SIDE: Go urban foraging with Food Safari's wild food expert Nick Saltmarsh, right here in London! The dates are for 2013, but if you've ever tried to find and book a foraging class before, you know those slots are rare as truffles on Hampstead Heath, so get booking!